This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Applicant Tracking System assessment.
'Easy Execution, superb product, world class support.' - Sr. Design Specialist in the Communications Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
'It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.' - Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment?
The Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Applicant Tracking System work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Applicant Tracking System task and that every Applicant Tracking System outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Applicant Tracking System opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Applicant Tracking System advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment. Featuring 758 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applicant Tracking System improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Applicant Tracking System Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 758 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Applicant Tracking System Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applicant Tracking System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applicant Tracking System and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Applicant Tracking System with this Applicant Tracking System Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 758 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Applicant Tracking System into the services that we provide?
- Define Question: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Applicant Tracking System that make it risky?
- Measure Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Applicant Tracking System project manager?
- Analyze Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Applicant Tracking System leverage and how?
- Improve Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Applicant Tracking System?
- Control Question: Who will provide the final approval of Applicant Tracking System deliverables?
- Sustain Question: Why are Applicant Tracking System skills important?
Value [to you] of the Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.