Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Applicant Tracking System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Applicant Tracking System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Applicant Tracking System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Applicant Tracking System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applicant Tracking System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- Currently, applicants submit paper applications through mail, fax or in person. if you had to submit a application today,how satisfied would you be with the current application process?
- The first thing you want to ask yourself when looking to purchase an ats is, what features does the ats need to have in order for our recruitment efforts to be successful?
- Do key members of your HR, recruitment, or management team regularly travel or work from outside of the office? If so, how will they access the ats?
- Should the cost of a ssn trace / address history search be included as part of the criminal search, or as a separate line-item in the pricing sheet?
- Sex offender registry information is constantly updated and ongoing. would you like that to include all years on file instead of the standard seven?
- Currently, tempo applicants submit paper applications through mail, fax or in person. how satisfied were you with the current application process?
- Do we get input from staff on how the new system has improved their current processes. has the average time to fill a job request decreased?
- Explain a time when you were asked to defend a decision you made even though superiors were opposed. what was the outcome?
- Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses at work that tested your coping skills. what did you do?
- For consistency, are you wanting all criminal checks to go back seven years regardless of where the applicant is from?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Applicant Tracking System book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Applicant Tracking System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Applicant Tracking System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applicant Tracking System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Applicant Tracking System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Applicant Tracking System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Applicant Tracking System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Applicant Tracking System project and to repeat it?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management Ð How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Project Portfolio management: Why should the resource portfolio contain a minimum of information?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Applicant Tracking System project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Applicant Tracking System project is needed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Applicant Tracking System project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Applicant Tracking System project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
Step-by-step and complete Applicant Tracking System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Applicant Tracking System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Applicant Tracking System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Applicant Tracking System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Applicant Tracking System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Applicant Tracking System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Applicant Tracking System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Applicant Tracking System project with this in-depth Applicant Tracking System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applicant Tracking System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applicant Tracking System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Applicant Tracking System investments work better.
This Applicant Tracking System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.