This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Applicant Tracking Systems ATS assessment.
'The complete process from procuring the product to getting started and help from the vendor was very collaborative and positive. Ease of use is great and there is enough documentation available to troubleshoot issues. ' - Vice President in the Finance Industry
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'Quality product that is very well received by business users. Easy to work with and easy to deploy.' - Strategic Architect in the Finance Industry
What Is The Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment?
The Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Applicant Tracking Systems ATS work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Applicant Tracking Systems ATS task and that every Applicant Tracking Systems ATS outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Applicant Tracking Systems ATS opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Applicant Tracking Systems ATS advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applicant Tracking Systems ATS improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applicant Tracking Systems ATS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applicant Tracking Systems ATS and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Applicant Tracking Systems ATS with this Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Applicant Tracking Systems ATS product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Define Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Applicant Tracking Systems ATS?
- Measure Question: What would happen if Applicant Tracking Systems ATS werenêt done?
- Analyze Question: Why are Applicant Tracking Systems ATS skills important?
- Improve Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Applicant Tracking Systems ATS product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Control Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Applicant Tracking Systems ATS objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Sustain Question: Does Applicant Tracking Systems ATS analysis show the relationships among important Applicant Tracking Systems ATS factors?
Value [to you] of the Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Applicant Tracking Systems ATS Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.