This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Development AD assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.' - VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
'Wonderful user and sales experience. Excellent sales and product support. The The Art of Service team has gone above and beyond to help ensure that we are getting more than we expected out of the tool. The product is extremely user friendly and is helping us to put information in the hands of those who need it, quickly and reliably.' - Executive Vice President, Supply Chain in the Manufacturing Industry
'Streamlined procurement process. Easy to buy and implement.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Application Development AD Self-Assessment?
The Application Development AD Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Development AD work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Development AD task and that every Application Development AD outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Development AD opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Development AD advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Development AD Self-Assessment. Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Development AD improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Development AD Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 622 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Development AD Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Development AD Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Development AD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Development AD and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Development AD with this Application Development AD Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 622 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who is the Application Development AD process owner?
- Define Question: How do we measure improved Application Development AD service perception, and satisfaction?
- Measure Question: What is Effective Application Development AD?
- Analyze Question: Is the Application Development AD process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Improve Question: Is Application Development AD dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Control Question: What are the business goals Application Development AD is aiming to achieve?
- Sustain Question: What would happen if Application Development AD werenêt done?
Value [to you] of the Application Development AD Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Development AD Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.