Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Development (AD) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Development (AD) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Development (AD) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Development (AD) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 785 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Development (AD) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 785 standard requirements:
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Application Development (AD) Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How does the Application Development (AD) manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Is the impact that Application Development (AD) has shown?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Is the Application Development (AD) scope manageable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Development (AD) book in PDF containing 785 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Development (AD) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Development (AD) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Development (AD) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Development (AD) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Development (AD) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Development (AD) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Development (AD) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Application Development (AD) project team?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Application Development (AD) project status Ð are there any changes in the Application Development (AD) project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Application Development (AD) projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Application Development (AD) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Development (AD) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Development (AD) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Development (AD) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Development (AD) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Development (AD) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Development (AD) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Development (AD) project with this in-depth Application Development (AD) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Development (AD) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Development (AD) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Development (AD) investments work better.
This Application Development (AD) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.