Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application footprint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application footprint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application footprint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application footprint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application footprint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- To what extent does management recognize Application footprint as a tool to increase the results?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is the scope of Application footprint defined?
- Are there Application footprint Models?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is a Application footprint Team Work effort in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application footprint book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application footprint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application footprint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application footprint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application footprint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application footprint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application footprint Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application footprint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Application footprint project scope?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/Application footprint projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Application footprint project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Application footprint project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
Step-by-step and complete Application footprint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application footprint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application footprint project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application footprint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application footprint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application footprint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application footprint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application footprint project with this in-depth Application footprint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application footprint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application footprint and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application footprint investments work better.
This Application footprint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.