Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 824 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 824 standard requirements:
- Does Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Have all basic functions of Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) been defined?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) opportunities costing us money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) book in PDF containing 824 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project manager?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project documentation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project scheduling & tracking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project?
Step-by-step and complete Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) project with this in-depth Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) investments work better.
This Application Infrastructure Suite (AIS) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.