Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Please confirm if the interfaces will be point-to-point or will be done using an enterprise application integration tool (viz biztalk server or tibco or webmethods)?
- Technologies for Interoperability: Are open standards required, or can appropriate interoperability be achieved through Enterprise Application Integration middleware?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Application Integration Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Havent you made good progress with application integration recently?
- Have you made good progress with application integration recently?
- What is the cost of custom point-to-point application integration?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is the scope of Application Integration defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Integration book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Which route/packaging option do you choose for transport of hazmat material?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology Application Integration projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Application Integration project cost and schedule variances?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Application Integration project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Application Integration project requirements?
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
Step-by-step and complete Application Integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Integration project with this in-depth Application Integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Integration investments work better.
This Application Integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.