Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application layer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application layer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application layer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application layer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 843 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application layer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 843 standard requirements:
- Scalability is frequently talked about at the application layer. Can the infrastructure handle a growing volume of workloads?
- How do you mitigate OS and application layer threats (such as malware and insider threats)?
- Where do you house the applications business logic (application layer, database, etc.)?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Application layer move?
- How do you achieve this transformation at the application layer?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What are the basics of Application layer fraud?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What do we need to start doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application layer book in PDF containing 843 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application layer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application layer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application layer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application layer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application layer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application layer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application layer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Application layer projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Application layer projects?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Application layer project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Application layer project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
Step-by-step and complete Application layer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application layer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application layer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application layer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application layer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application layer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application layer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application layer project with this in-depth Application layer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application layer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application layer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application layer investments work better.
This Application layer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.