Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application lifecycle management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application lifecycle management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application lifecycle management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application lifecycle management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 788 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application lifecycle management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 788 standard requirements:
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- How does the architect get to know from within the Designer tool that he/she needs to start the design process, once the requirements are approved and assigned a Release in the Requirements tool?
- Governance, which encompasses all of the decision making and project management for an application, begins with business case development. Does it really make sense to build this application?
- How do the testers easily find out the right sets of test cases that are either modified or newly created because of a change in business requirement, and execute only those test cases?
- How do you retire one tool and plug another tool easily in the same lifecycle domain without disturbing the current process, and avoiding the large overhead involved in data migration?
- What tailored lifecycle support option would you use in order to ensure that the customers data center infrastructure is scalable and able to meet future application requirements?
- Creation and management of project artefacts: How do you manage different data items that are created, identified, stored and versioned in various phases of a project lifecycle?
- How do you measure individuals skills and experience with tools, technologies and activities in the application development lifecycle, when others are physically distributed?
- How do you control and gain visibility into your development process in Bangalore, testing activities in Shanghai and delivery process in LA happening around the clock 24X7?
- How do you ensure that your corporate methodology and processes are adopted across your organization and maintained throughout the application development lifecycle stages?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application lifecycle management book in PDF containing 788 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application lifecycle management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application lifecycle management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application lifecycle management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application lifecycle management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application lifecycle management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application lifecycle management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application lifecycle management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Application lifecycle management project scope statement?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Application lifecycle management project risks at various Application lifecycle management project stages?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Application lifecycle management project management software well?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Application lifecycle management project within budget?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
Step-by-step and complete Application lifecycle management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application lifecycle management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application lifecycle management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application lifecycle management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application lifecycle management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application lifecycle management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application lifecycle management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application lifecycle management project with this in-depth Application lifecycle management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application lifecycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application lifecycle management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application lifecycle management investments work better.
This Application lifecycle management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.