Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application PaaS (aPaaS) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application PaaS (aPaaS) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application PaaS (aPaaS) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application PaaS (aPaaS) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 721 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application PaaS (aPaaS) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 721 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Application PaaS (aPaaS) information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What vendors make products that address the Application PaaS (aPaaS) needs?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application PaaS (aPaaS) models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is there any existing Application PaaS (aPaaS) governance structure?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What defines Best in Class?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application PaaS (aPaaS) book in PDF containing 721 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application PaaS (aPaaS) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application PaaS (aPaaS) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application PaaS (aPaaS) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application PaaS (aPaaS) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application PaaS (aPaaS) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application PaaS (aPaaS) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Will the Application PaaS (aPaaS) project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its security arrangements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Application PaaS (aPaaS) project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Application PaaS (aPaaS) project?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Application PaaS (aPaaS) project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Application PaaS (aPaaS) project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
Step-by-step and complete Application PaaS (aPaaS) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application PaaS (aPaaS) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application PaaS (aPaaS) project with this in-depth Application PaaS (aPaaS) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application PaaS (aPaaS) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application PaaS (aPaaS) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application PaaS (aPaaS) investments work better.
This Application PaaS (aPaaS) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.