Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application performance engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application performance engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application performance engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application performance engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application performance engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Application performance engineering does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- For your Application performance engineering project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application performance engineering values?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Application performance engineering been identified and analyzed?
- How do we measure risk?
- Does the Application performance engineering performance meet the customers requirements?
- What can you control?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application performance engineering book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application performance engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application performance engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application performance engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application performance engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application performance engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application performance engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application performance engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Application performance engineering project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Application performance engineering project work proceeding in accordance with the original Application performance engineering project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the Application performance engineering project?
Step-by-step and complete Application performance engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application performance engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application performance engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application performance engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application performance engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application performance engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application performance engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application performance engineering project with this in-depth Application performance engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application performance engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application performance engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application performance engineering investments work better.
This Application performance engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.