Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Performance Monitoring APM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Performance Monitoring APM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Performance Monitoring APM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Performance Monitoring APM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Performance Monitoring APM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What will drive Application Performance Monitoring APM change?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Cloud management for Application Performance Monitoring APM do we really need one?
- Does Application Performance Monitoring APM analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Do the Application Performance Monitoring APM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Application Performance Monitoring APM work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Performance Monitoring APM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Performance Monitoring APM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Performance Monitoring APM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Performance Monitoring APM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Performance Monitoring APM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Performance Monitoring APM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Performance Monitoring APM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Performance Monitoring APM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Application Performance Monitoring APM project requirements will be reported?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the cost to complete the Application Performance Monitoring APM project be forecast?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Application Performance Monitoring APM project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Application Performance Monitoring APM project is needed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is PMP certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
Step-by-step and complete Application Performance Monitoring APM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Performance Monitoring APM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Performance Monitoring APM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Performance Monitoring APM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Performance Monitoring APM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Performance Monitoring APM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Performance Monitoring APM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Performance Monitoring APM project with this in-depth Application Performance Monitoring APM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Performance Monitoring APM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Performance Monitoring APM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Performance Monitoring APM investments work better.
This Application Performance Monitoring APM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.