Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Platform as a Service aPaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Platform as a Service aPaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Platform as a Service aPaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Platform as a Service aPaaS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How does the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS manager ensure against scope creep?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How do we Improve Application Platform as a Service aPaaS service perception, and satisfaction?
- How do controls support value?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What are our Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Platform as a Service aPaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Platform as a Service aPaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Platform as a Service aPaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What process was planned for managing issues/risks?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project deliverables?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS projected overhead costs identified?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
Step-by-step and complete Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Platform as a Service aPaaS project with this in-depth Application Platform as a Service aPaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Platform as a Service aPaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Platform as a Service aPaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Platform as a Service aPaaS investments work better.
This Application Platform as a Service aPaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.