Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Portfolio Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Portfolio Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Portfolio Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Portfolio Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Portfolio Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- How do we ensure that implementations of Application Portfolio Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How would you define the culture here?
- To whom do you add value?
- Who will use it?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Portfolio Management opportunities costing us money?
- In a project to restructure Application Portfolio Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- Are accountability and ownership for Application Portfolio Management clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Portfolio Management book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Portfolio Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Portfolio Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Portfolio Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Portfolio Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Portfolio Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Portfolio Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Portfolio Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Application Portfolio Management project and the organization as a whole?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Application Portfolio Management project?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Application Portfolio Management project?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Application Portfolio Management project success?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Application Portfolio Management project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
Step-by-step and complete Application Portfolio Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Portfolio Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Portfolio Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Portfolio Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Portfolio Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Portfolio Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Portfolio Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Portfolio Management project with this in-depth Application Portfolio Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Portfolio Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Portfolio Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Portfolio Management investments work better.
This Application Portfolio Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.