Standardize Application Security Testing: act with a sense of urgency providing innovative solutions to complex issues as they arise related to cost, lead times, trade partners, and/or specified products or materials.
More Uses of the Application Security Testing Toolkit:
- Arrange that your team oversees the enterprise level components of the programs and partners closely to integrate with the Security Operations team on operational components of Application Security Testing and monitoring and Data Loss Prevention tuning and monitoring.
- Develop Security Awareness, guidance, and socialization materials for training, for internal applications teams.
- Perform dynamic and Static Application Security Testing against Web Applications, thick client applications, APIs and Mobile Applications.
- Pilot Application Security Testing: research Emerging Threats, publicly disclosed vulnerabilities or Attack Vectors and proactively push mitigating controls to products and services.
- Methodize Application Security Testing: conduct vulnerability research and analysis for Emerging Threats, Best Practices, and architectural models for Application Architecture and dependencies.
- Supervise Application Security Testing: design and Implement Automation for different features like authentication, authorization, encryption, backup, recovery, etc.
- Be certain that your organization supports enterprise lead Security Architecture direction and execution with goal of improving overall Application Security.
- Provide product security related coaching and mentoring to elevate the security expertise of Development Teams.
- Come manage a growing security team that is driven to design and improve Platform Security through innovation, automation, and excellence.
- Develop in depth Security Architecture, design and coding standards across infrastructure, application and Data Security, to drive a standardized set of security requirements, and align with internal policies and meet external compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Systematize Application Security Testing: implement and maintain manual and automated Testing Tools and processes for manual Code Review, static and Dynamic Application Security Testing, and Penetration Testing.
- Be a Customer Centric Product Management that engages with the customer to understand product needs and workflows.
- Devise Application Security Testing: conduct Threat Modeling and static/Dynamic Application Security Testing with automated and Manual Testing techniques.
- Identify Application Security Testing: implement and maintain manual and automated Testing Tools and processes for manual Code Review, static and Dynamic Application Security Testing, and Penetration Testing.
- Be accountable for developing and improving standards for security (via security as code) across a Continuous Delivery environment and cloud based production deployments.
- Be accountable for collaborating effectively with other members of the product Management Team to ensure that value driven features are being created in the products.
- Lead Application Security Testing: proactively anticipate security threats and identify areas of weakness in enterprise technology infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Confirm your organization maintains market knowledge and awareness of trends, requirements, competitors and market growth, buying trends/criteria and use/applications.
- Be accountable for deploying Enterprise Applications in cloud platforms, incorporating automation, security, and reliability.
- Collaborate with different teams on all aspects of Software Development from Requirements Gathering to release into production.
- Use modern architectural patterns as Micro Services to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to scan Web Applications, APIs and other applications to identify vulnerabilities.
- Warrant that your organization access controls, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Threat Modeling, etc.
- Guide Application Security Testing: implement highly complex solutions that application teams can utilize daily to ensure that the delivery and operations of applications are successful.
- Standardize Application Security Testing: review and provide consulting for It Security team members as part of security review and investigations.
- Perform testing/validation to determine compliance to technology baselines and minimize threat exposure.
- Audit Application Security Testing: patch vulnerabilities in code and systems, working with other Engineering teams to do so if necessary.
- Optimize Mobile Application Security Testing for efficiency through automation using scripts and custom built tools.
- Methodize Application Security Testing: conduct Threat Modeling and static/Dynamic Application Security Testing with automated and Manual Testing techniques.
- Supervise Application Security Testing: implement and maintain manual and automated Testing Tools and processes for manual Code Review, static and Dynamic Application Security Testing, and Penetration Testing.
- Be accountable for developing and implementing manual and automated Web Application Security Testing of e commerce Web Applications to enforce security standards.
- Drive Application Security Testing: Linux server deployment, optimization, Application Design / architecture, system upgrades and patching.
- Integrate/collaborate with Application Development and support teams on various IT projects relating to Database Security matters.
- Establish Application Security Testing: design, development, implementation, unit and integration Testing Of Software and systems applications in the client/server environment.
- Integrate complex systems that facilitate continuous build, Continuous Integration, continuous test, continuous deployment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Security Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Security Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Security Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Security Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Security Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Operational - will it work?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- How do you create buy-in?
- Who do you report Application Security Testing results to?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of Application Security Testing moving forward?
- Who else should you help?
- How sensitive must the Application Security Testing strategy be to cost?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhancE Learning and sharing?
- How do your work systems and key work processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- What else needs to be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Security Testing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Security Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Security Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Security Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Security Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Security Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Security Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Security Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Security Testing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Security Testing Project Team have enough people to execute the Application Security Testing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Security Testing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Security Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Security Testing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Security Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Security Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Security Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Security Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Security Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Security Testing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Security Testing investments work better.
This Application Security Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.