This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application Service Provider ASP assessment.
'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.' - CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'I have been looking at the document, and it is quite extensive.' - Pengilly W., Director IT & Logistics at a leading University
What Is The Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment?
The Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application Service Provider ASP work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application Service Provider ASP task and that every Application Service Provider ASP outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application Service Provider ASP opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application Service Provider ASP advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Service Provider ASP improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application Service Provider ASP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application Service Provider ASP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Service Provider ASP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Service Provider ASP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application Service Provider ASP with this Application Service Provider ASP Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will team members regularly document their Application Service Provider ASP work?
- Define Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Service Provider ASP strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Measure Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Service Provider ASP? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Service Provider ASP workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Service Provider ASP activities?
- Control Question: How do we Identify specific Application Service Provider ASP investment and emerging trends?
- Sustain Question: To what extent does management recognize Application Service Provider ASP as a tool to increase the results?
Value [to you] of the Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application Service Provider ASP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.