This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Application streaming assessment.
'Significant ease of use, widespread user adoption, happy user community. The best self-assessment tool there is.' - Business Analyst in the Transportation Industry
'The Art of Service's self-assessment has worked great for us. Ease of use and end user adaptability have been the key success factors.' - BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
What Is The Application streaming Self-Assessment?
The Application streaming Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Application streaming work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Application streaming task and that every Application streaming outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Application streaming opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Application streaming advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application streaming Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application streaming improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Application streaming Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application streaming Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Application streaming Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application streaming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application streaming and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Application streaming with this Application streaming Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Application streaming products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Define Question: What are the key elements of your Application streaming performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Measure Question: Will Application streaming deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Analyze Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application streaming activities?
- Improve Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application streaming?
- Control Question: Does the Application streaming performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Sustain Question: How do we Improve Application streaming service perception, and satisfaction?
Value [to you] of the Application streaming Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Application streaming Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.