Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Applied Biosystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Applied Biosystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Applied Biosystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Applied Biosystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Applied Biosystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is the Applied Biosystems organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- How frequently do you track Applied Biosystems measures?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Applied Biosystems?
- Does Applied Biosystems appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Applied Biosystems book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Applied Biosystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Applied Biosystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Applied Biosystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Applied Biosystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Applied Biosystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Applied Biosystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Applied Biosystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Applied Biosystems project sufficiently qualified?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Applied Biosystems project team have enough people to execute the Applied Biosystems project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Applied Biosystems project Procurement Management?
Step-by-step and complete Applied Biosystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Applied Biosystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Applied Biosystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Applied Biosystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Applied Biosystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Applied Biosystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Applied Biosystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Applied Biosystems project with this in-depth Applied Biosystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Applied Biosystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Applied Biosystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Applied Biosystems investments work better.
This Applied Biosystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.