Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Appreciative inquiry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Appreciative inquiry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Appreciative inquiry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Appreciative inquiry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Appreciative inquiry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are all of our Appreciative inquiry domains and what do they do?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Appreciative inquiry?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Is Appreciative inquiry Required?
- What is Appreciative inquirys impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Appreciative inquiry book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Appreciative inquiry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Appreciative inquiry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Appreciative inquiry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Appreciative inquiry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Appreciative inquiry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Appreciative inquiry Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Appreciative inquiry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Appreciative inquiry project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognised professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Appreciative inquiry project if status quo is maintained?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Appreciative inquiry project managers' level of commitment and professionalism?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Appreciative inquiry project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Appreciative inquiry project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete Appreciative inquiry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Appreciative inquiry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Appreciative inquiry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Appreciative inquiry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Appreciative inquiry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Appreciative inquiry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Appreciative inquiry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Appreciative inquiry project with this in-depth Appreciative inquiry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Appreciative inquiry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Appreciative inquiry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Appreciative inquiry investments work better.
This Appreciative inquiry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.