Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AppViewX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AppViewX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AppViewX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AppViewX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AppViewX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How would one define AppViewX leadership?
- What are the long-term AppViewX goals?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Are we using AppViewX to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Does the AppViewX performance meet the customers requirements?
- What is Effective AppViewX?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AppViewX book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AppViewX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AppViewX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AppViewX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AppViewX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AppViewX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AppViewX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AppViewX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the AppViewX project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current AppViewX project(s) and support the application?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the AppViewX project if they are not involved?
- Executing Process Group: Is the AppViewX project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developerÕs perspective. Mentally add the phrase, Òcall me when youÕre doneÓ to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
Step-by-step and complete AppViewX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AppViewX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AppViewX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AppViewX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AppViewX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AppViewX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AppViewX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AppViewX project with this in-depth AppViewX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AppViewX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AppViewX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AppViewX investments work better.
This AppViewX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.