- AQUA@home Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AQUA@home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AQUA@home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AQUA@home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AQUA@home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AQUA@home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- How is business? Why?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How much does AQUA@home help?
- Are there AQUA@home problems defined?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Are team charters developed?
- Does AQUA@home create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Does the AQUA@home task fit the clients priorities?
- Is the AQUA@home process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AQUA@home book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AQUA@home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AQUA@home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AQUA@home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AQUA@home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AQUA@home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AQUA@home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AQUA@home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Cost Baseline: Has the AQUA@home project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the AQUA@home project communication plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor AQUA@home project risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the AQUA@home project within 40 weeks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
Step-by-step and complete AQUA@home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AQUA@home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AQUA@home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AQUA@home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AQUA@home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AQUA@home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AQUA@home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AQUA@home project with this in-depth AQUA@home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AQUA@home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AQUA@home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AQUA@home investments work better.
This AQUA@home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.