- ArangoDB Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArangoDB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArangoDB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArangoDB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArangoDB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArangoDB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the ArangoDB organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Strategic planning -ArangoDB relations
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for ArangoDB improvements?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as ArangoDB leaders?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that ArangoDB objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArangoDB book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArangoDB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArangoDB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArangoDB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArangoDB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArangoDB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArangoDB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ArangoDB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of ArangoDB projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer's prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this ArangoDB project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the ArangoDB project within budget?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the ArangoDB project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete ArangoDB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArangoDB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArangoDB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArangoDB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArangoDB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArangoDB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArangoDB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArangoDB project with this in-depth ArangoDB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArangoDB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArangoDB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArangoDB investments work better.
This ArangoDB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.