Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ArchiMate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ArchiMate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ArchiMate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ArchiMate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ArchiMate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that ArchiMate objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How can ArchiMate support you when yout have adopted TOGAF to perform capability-based planning?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Who needs to know about ArchiMate ?
- Where does ArchiMate fit in TOGAF?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Why use TOGAF next to ArchiMate?
- How can we measure the performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ArchiMate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ArchiMate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ArchiMate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ArchiMate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ArchiMate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ArchiMate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ArchiMate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ArchiMate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the ArchiMate project product documented and distributed?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Change Request: Customer Acceptance Plan How will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the ArchiMate project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current ArchiMate project(s) and support the application?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the ArchiMate project life cycle?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore ArchiMate project?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete ArchiMate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ArchiMate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ArchiMate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ArchiMate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ArchiMate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ArchiMate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ArchiMate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ArchiMate project with this in-depth ArchiMate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ArchiMate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ArchiMate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ArchiMate investments work better.
This ArchiMate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.