Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architecting Digital Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architecting Digital Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architecting Digital Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architecting Digital Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 646 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architecting Digital Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 646 standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Architecting Digital Business will circumvent those obstacles?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- The approach of traditional Architecting Digital Business works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Do Architecting Digital Business rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Architecting Digital Business project?
- Who are the Architecting Digital Business improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architecting Digital Business book in PDF containing 646 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Architecting Digital Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architecting Digital Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architecting Digital Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architecting Digital Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architecting Digital Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architecting Digital Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Architecting Digital Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teamÕs work approach?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Architecting Digital Business project Definition document. Was there a Architecting Digital Business project Plan. Were they used during the Architecting Digital Business project?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Architecting Digital Business project with specific technology?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
Step-by-step and complete Architecting Digital Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architecting Digital Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architecting Digital Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architecting Digital Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architecting Digital Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architecting Digital Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architecting Digital Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architecting Digital Business project with this in-depth Architecting Digital Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architecting Digital Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architecting Digital Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architecting Digital Business investments work better.
This Architecting Digital Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.