Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architects' Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architects' Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architects' Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architects' Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architects' Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Architects' Data project?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Architects' Data?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Architects' Data ?
- What do we want to improve?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- How do controls support value?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is our formula for success in Architects' Data ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architects' Data book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Architects' Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architects' Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architects' Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architects' Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architects' Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architects' Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Architects' Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Architects' Data projects similar to this one in existence?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Architects' Data project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Architects' Data project Reports?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Architects' Data project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Architects' Data project?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
Step-by-step and complete Architects' Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architects' Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architects' Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architects' Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architects' Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architects' Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architects' Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architects' Data project with this in-depth Architects' Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architects' Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architects' Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architects' Data investments work better.
This Architects' Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.