Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architectural drawing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architectural drawing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architectural drawing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architectural drawing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architectural drawing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Architectural drawing activities?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Architectural drawing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are your key Architectural drawing organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Think about the functions involved in your Architectural drawing project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What are specific Architectural drawing Rules to follow?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architectural drawing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Architectural drawing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architectural drawing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architectural drawing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architectural drawing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architectural drawing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architectural drawing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Architectural drawing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Architectural drawing project managers participating in the Architectural drawing project know the Architectural drawing projects true status first hand?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Architectural drawing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teamÕs purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
Step-by-step and complete Architectural drawing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architectural drawing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architectural drawing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architectural drawing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architectural drawing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architectural drawing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architectural drawing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architectural drawing project with this in-depth Architectural drawing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architectural drawing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architectural drawing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architectural drawing investments work better.
This Architectural drawing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.