Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architecture-driven modernization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architecture-driven modernization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architecture-driven modernization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architecture-driven modernization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architecture-driven modernization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Comparing Architecture-driven modernization approaches/solutions?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Architecture-driven modernization study?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What threat is Architecture-driven modernization addressing?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Are accountability and ownership for Architecture-driven modernization clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architecture-driven modernization book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Architecture-driven modernization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architecture-driven modernization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architecture-driven modernization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architecture-driven modernization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architecture-driven modernization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architecture-driven modernization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Architecture-driven modernization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Architecture-driven modernization project results verified and Architecture-driven modernization project documents archived?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Architecture-driven modernization project staff does this specific process affect?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Architecture-driven modernization projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Architecture-driven modernization project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
Step-by-step and complete Architecture-driven modernization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architecture-driven modernization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architecture-driven modernization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architecture-driven modernization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architecture-driven modernization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architecture-driven modernization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architecture-driven modernization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architecture-driven modernization project with this in-depth Architecture-driven modernization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architecture-driven modernization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architecture-driven modernization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architecture-driven modernization investments work better.
This Architecture-driven modernization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.