Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artemis Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artemis Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artemis Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artemis Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artemis Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- For your Artemis Networks project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Does the Artemis Networks task fit the clients priorities?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How will the Artemis Networks team and the group measure complete success of Artemis Networks?
- How likely is the current Artemis Networks plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artemis Networks book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artemis Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artemis Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artemis Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artemis Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artemis Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artemis Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Artemis Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Artemis Networks project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Artemis Networks project scope?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Artemis Networks project management deliverables of each process group?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Artemis Networks projects life cycle?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Artemis Networks project success to the success of the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Artemis Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artemis Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artemis Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artemis Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artemis Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artemis Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artemis Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artemis Networks project with this in-depth Artemis Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artemis Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artemis Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artemis Networks investments work better.
This Artemis Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.