Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artificial Intelligence AI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artificial Intelligence AI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artificial Intelligence AI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artificial Intelligence AI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artificial Intelligence AI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What should we stop doing?
- Is there a standardized process?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What about Artificial Intelligence AI Analysis of results?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Artificial Intelligence AI Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What are your key Artificial Intelligence AI organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is maximizing Artificial Intelligence AI protection the same as minimizing Artificial Intelligence AI loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artificial Intelligence AI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artificial Intelligence AI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artificial Intelligence AI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artificial Intelligence AI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artificial Intelligence AI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artificial Intelligence AI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artificial Intelligence AI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Artificial Intelligence AI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Artificial Intelligence AI project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Artificial Intelligence AI project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Artificial Intelligence AI project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Artificial Intelligence AI project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
Step-by-step and complete Artificial Intelligence AI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artificial Intelligence AI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artificial Intelligence AI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artificial Intelligence AI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artificial Intelligence AI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artificial Intelligence AI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artificial Intelligence AI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artificial Intelligence AI project with this in-depth Artificial Intelligence AI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artificial Intelligence AI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artificial Intelligence AI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artificial Intelligence AI investments work better.
This Artificial Intelligence AI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.