Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artificial intelligence and law Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artificial intelligence and law related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artificial intelligence and law specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artificial intelligence and law Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artificial intelligence and law improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Artificial intelligence and law? In other words, what are the risks, if Artificial intelligence and law does not deliver successfully?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Artificial intelligence and law Management?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Artificial intelligence and law will help you build influence, improve Artificial intelligence and law, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Do you have a vision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artificial intelligence and law book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artificial intelligence and law self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artificial intelligence and law Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artificial intelligence and law areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artificial intelligence and law Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artificial intelligence and law projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artificial intelligence and law Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Artificial intelligence and law project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Artificial intelligence and law project end date?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Artificial intelligence and law project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Artificial intelligence and law project outputs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain their commitment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Artificial intelligence and law project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Artificial intelligence and law project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
Step-by-step and complete Artificial intelligence and law Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artificial intelligence and law project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artificial intelligence and law project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artificial intelligence and law project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artificial intelligence and law project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artificial intelligence and law project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artificial intelligence and law project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artificial intelligence and law project with this in-depth Artificial intelligence and law Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artificial intelligence and law projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artificial intelligence and law and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artificial intelligence and law investments work better.
This Artificial intelligence and law All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.