Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical As a service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any As a service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated As a service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the As a service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which As a service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Does Project Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
- What are our best practices for minimizing As a service project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the As a service project lifecycle?
- What options are available for a company looking to manage accounts payable receivable and inventory management for multiple warehouses with software as a service?
- Will there be a need to modify established Identity and Access Management processes and infrastructure, for example, new roles, new approvals, and so on?
- System Configuration/Data Migration. Is the System Configuration and Data Migration be done by the SaaS Agreement contractor or a third party integrator?
- What are your best practices for minimizing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the project lifecycle?
- What is amazons strategy for competing against google and microsoft in the increasingly competitive platform as a service market?
- Can your saas application provisioning system integrate with existing on-premise Identity and Access Management systems?
- Do we work towards a future of cloud-based integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and leave on-premises integration behind?
- How does the nature of customer contacts change as firms move to more high-touch experiential customer service environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the As a service book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your As a service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the As a service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which As a service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough As a service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage As a service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step As a service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 As a service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a As a service project repository for each release?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any common areas of weaknesses or deficiencies in the proposals in the competitive range?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this As a service project or audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the As a service project cutting across the entire organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the As a service project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
Step-by-step and complete As a service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 As a service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 As a service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 As a service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 As a service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 As a service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 As a service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any As a service project with this in-depth As a service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose As a service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in As a service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make As a service investments work better.
This As a service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.