Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AS-Interface Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AS-Interface related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AS-Interface specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AS-Interface Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AS-Interface improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as AS-Interface leaders?
- Whats the best design framework for AS-Interface organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Which AS-Interface goals are the most important?
- Do we monitor the AS-Interface decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does AS-Interface leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AS-Interface book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AS-Interface self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AS-Interface Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AS-Interface areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AS-Interface Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AS-Interface projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AS-Interface Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AS-Interface project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete AS-Interface project activities?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without discussions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent AS-Interface project management strategy been established?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the AS-Interface project schedule(s)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity durations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess AS-Interface project risks at various AS-Interface project stages?
Step-by-step and complete AS-Interface Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AS-Interface project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AS-Interface project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AS-Interface project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AS-Interface project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AS-Interface project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AS-Interface project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AS-Interface project with this in-depth AS-Interface Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AS-Interface projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AS-Interface and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AS-Interface investments work better.
This AS-Interface All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.