AS9100 Standard Requirements
- How do you improve workforce health, safety, and security? What are your performance measures and improvement goals for each of these workforce needs and what are any significant differences in these factors and performance measures or targets for different workplace environments?
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do you ensure work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies? how does your disaster and emergency preparedness system consider prevention, management, continuity of operations, and recovery?
- Action plans and their relationship to your strategic objectives? what are the key planned changes, if any, in your products, your customers and markets, your suppliers and partners, and how you will operate?
- Fiscal accountability? Annually the management team reviews and sets definable, measureable and achievable financial goals for the Company and reviews the performance against goals in quarterly meetings
- To what extent does your organization ensure that their staff members design their activities in ways that are informed by the organizations mechanisms of review, research, monitoring and/or auditing?
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement? How does your workforce performance management system consider workforce compensation?
- Emergency Preparedness What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of the effectiveness of your work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies?
- How are your reward, recognition, and incentive practices? How does your workforce performance management system reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- What are your organizational structure and governance system? what are the reporting relationships among your governance board, senior leaders, and parent organization, as appropriate?
Why Own The AS9100 Self-Assessment?
The AS9100 Self-Assessment will make you a AS9100 domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the AS9100 work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every AS9100 task and that every AS9100 outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring AS9100 opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored AS9100 advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AS9100 Self-Assessment. Featuring 947 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AS9100 improvements can be made.
What Is In The AS9100 Self-Assessment?
The AS9100 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 947 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AS9100 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The AS9100 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose AS9100 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AS9100 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define AS9100 With This AS9100 Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 947 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom AS9100 project?
- Define Criterion: What would be an appropriate scope for AS9100 registration?
- Measure Criterion: Does AS9100 analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Criterion: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a AS9100 process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the AS9100 process available?
- Improve Criterion: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of AS9100 that make it risky?
- Control Criterion: How likely is the current AS9100 plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Sustain Criterion: What are all of our AS9100 domains and what do they do?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; AS9100 Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AS9100 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a AS9100 domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The AS9100 Self Assessment That Will Make You A AS9100 Domain Expert Now.