- ASAP Mob Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ASAP Mob Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ASAP Mob related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ASAP Mob specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ASAP Mob Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ASAP Mob improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What management system can we use to leverage the ASAP Mob experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is performance measured?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ASAP Mob agendas for the next 3 years?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Is the ASAP Mob process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How does the ASAP Mob manager ensure against scope creep?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ASAP Mob book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ASAP Mob self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ASAP Mob Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ASAP Mob areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ASAP Mob Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ASAP Mob projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ASAP Mob Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ASAP Mob project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the ASAP Mob project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this ASAP Mob project is needed?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore ASAP Mob project?
- Cost Baseline: Will the ASAP Mob project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Change Control Process documented and on file?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
Step-by-step and complete ASAP Mob Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ASAP Mob project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ASAP Mob project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ASAP Mob project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ASAP Mob project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ASAP Mob project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ASAP Mob project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ASAP Mob project with this in-depth ASAP Mob Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ASAP Mob projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ASAP Mob and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ASAP Mob investments work better.
This ASAP Mob All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.