- ASN.1 Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ASN.1 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ASN.1 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ASN.1 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ASN.1 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ASN.1 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Will team members regularly document their ASN.1 work?
- Are we Assessing ASN.1 and Risk?
- How do we manage ASN.1 Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Can ASN.1 be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ASN.1 book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ASN.1 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ASN.1 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ASN.1 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ASN.1 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ASN.1 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ASN.1 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ASN.1 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a PMO (ASN.1 project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the ASN.1 project?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your ASN.1 project successful?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on ASN.1 projects?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were ASN.1 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
Step-by-step and complete ASN.1 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ASN.1 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ASN.1 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ASN.1 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ASN.1 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ASN.1 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ASN.1 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ASN.1 project with this in-depth ASN.1 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ASN.1 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ASN.1 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ASN.1 investments work better.
This ASN.1 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.