- ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ASP.NET AJAX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ASP.NET AJAX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ASP.NET AJAX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 759 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ASP.NET AJAX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 759 standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- In what ways are ASP.NET AJAX vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Will team members perform ASP.NET AJAX work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What is the total cost related to deploying ASP.NET AJAX, including any consulting or professional services?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the key elements of your ASP.NET AJAX performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What are the business goals ASP.NET AJAX is aiming to achieve?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ASP.NET AJAX book in PDF containing 759 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ASP.NET AJAX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ASP.NET AJAX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ASP.NET AJAX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ASP.NET AJAX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ASP.NET AJAX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ASP.NET AJAX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ASP.NET AJAX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the ASP.NET AJAX project resources adequate?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the ASP.NET AJAX project?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good ASP.NET AJAX project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this ASP.NET AJAX project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete ASP.NET AJAX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ASP.NET AJAX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ASP.NET AJAX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ASP.NET AJAX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ASP.NET AJAX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ASP.NET AJAX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ASP.NET AJAX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ASP.NET AJAX project with this in-depth ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ASP.NET AJAX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ASP.NET AJAX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ASP.NET AJAX investments work better.
This ASP.NET AJAX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.