Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Assembla Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Assembla related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Assembla specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Assembla Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Assembla improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How do we go about Securing Assembla?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What are the usability implications of Assembla actions?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Assembla shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Assembla improvements?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How do we manage Assembla Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Assembla book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Assembla self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Assembla Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Assembla areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Assembla Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Assembla projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Assembla Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Assembla project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Assembla project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Assembla projects that involve outside contracts?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Assembla project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Assembla project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Assembla project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
Step-by-step and complete Assembla Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Assembla project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Assembla project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Assembla project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Assembla project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Assembla project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Assembla project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Assembla project with this in-depth Assembla Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Assembla projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Assembla and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Assembla investments work better.
This Assembla All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.