Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Assemble to Order Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Assemble to Order related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Assemble to Order specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Assemble to Order Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Assemble to Order improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Assemble to Order delivery for example is new software needed?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What is Assemble to Orders impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Assemble to Order product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Assemble to Order workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Can Assemble to Order be learned?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Assemble to Order book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Assemble to Order self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Assemble to Order Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Assemble to Order areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Assemble to Order Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Assemble to Order projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Assemble to Order Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Assemble to Order project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Assemble to Order projects utilized in this Assemble to Order project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Assemble to Order project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Change Log: Will the Assemble to Order project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Assemble to Order project organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
Step-by-step and complete Assemble to Order Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Assemble to Order project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Assemble to Order project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Assemble to Order project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Assemble to Order project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Assemble to Order project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Assemble to Order project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Assemble to Order project with this in-depth Assemble to Order Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Assemble to Order projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Assemble to Order and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Assemble to Order investments work better.
This Assemble to Order All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.