Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AssessGrid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AssessGrid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AssessGrid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AssessGrid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AssessGrid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased AssessGrid production?
- What is measured?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does AssessGrid leverage and how?
- Do we have past AssessGrid Successes?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- How do we maintain AssessGrids Integrity?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What is Effective AssessGrid?
- Who has control over resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AssessGrid book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AssessGrid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AssessGrid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AssessGrid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AssessGrid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AssessGrid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AssessGrid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AssessGrid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the AssessGrid project management processes you chose to use?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this AssessGrid project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the AssessGrid project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the AssessGrid project and to what extent?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
Step-by-step and complete AssessGrid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AssessGrid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AssessGrid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AssessGrid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AssessGrid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AssessGrid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AssessGrid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AssessGrid project with this in-depth AssessGrid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AssessGrid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AssessGrid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AssessGrid investments work better.
This AssessGrid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.