Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset integrity management systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset integrity management systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset integrity management systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset integrity management systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset integrity management systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Asset integrity management systems delivery for example is new software needed?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Asset integrity management systems? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- How will the Asset integrity management systems team and the group measure complete success of Asset integrity management systems?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset integrity management systems book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asset integrity management systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset integrity management systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset integrity management systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset integrity management systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset integrity management systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset integrity management systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asset integrity management systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Asset integrity management systems project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Asset integrity management systems projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Asset integrity management systems project team meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Asset integrity management systems project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Asset integrity management systems project?
Step-by-step and complete Asset integrity management systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset integrity management systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset integrity management systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset integrity management systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset integrity management systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset integrity management systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset integrity management systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset integrity management systems project with this in-depth Asset integrity management systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset integrity management systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset integrity management systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset integrity management systems investments work better.
This Asset integrity management systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.