Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Assets under management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Assets under management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Assets under management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Assets under management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 966 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Assets under management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 966 standard requirements:
- What specific factors (duration management, yield curve positioning, sector selection, security selection, asset allocation, maturity structure) are integral to the portfolio construction process?
- Consider in detail the transition plan for moving assets from the existing Stable Value Fund to your proposed investment strategies. What issues, if any, may be encountered with the transition?
- Describe your maintenance and backup procedures including daily backups, retention timetable and off site backup storage approach. Where are your off-site backup facilities located?
- If there is a queue, how would new investors commitment be added to the queue; would all currently waiting assets have to be invested first before any new commitments are applied?
- Are your access channels (e.g. voice response system, plan sponsor and participant web sites, service center, and statements) fully integrated with your record-keeping systems?
- What specific factors (yield curve positioning, sector selection, security selection, asset allocation, maturity structure) are integral to the portfolio construction process?
- How will you use our demographics and other participant data (such as number of loans, rollovers upon termination etc.) to determine the best glide path for the portfolios?
- Consider the procedures used to develop the crediting rate and provide the formula for the proposed crediting rate. Has this procedure changed within the past five years?
- Describe any customized or ad hoc reporting capabilities including Internet capabilities. Are there any additional costs associated with customized or ad hoc reporting?
- Describe your firms approach with regard to diversification of wrap managers. Has this changed with the changes in the market environment over the last several years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Assets under management book in PDF containing 966 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Assets under management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Assets under management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Assets under management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Assets under management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Assets under management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Assets under management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Assets under management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Assets under management project risks?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Assets under management project been reassigned to other units or Assets under management projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Assets under management project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Assets under management project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Assets under management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Assets under management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Assets under management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Assets under management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Assets under management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Assets under management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Assets under management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Assets under management project with this in-depth Assets under management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Assets under management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Assets under management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Assets under management investments work better.
This Assets under management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.