Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Astronomy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Astronomy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Astronomy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Astronomy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Astronomy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Astronomy Experience, and Brand Value
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Think of your Astronomy project. what are the main functions?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Astronomy? In other words, what are the risks, if Astronomy does not deliver successfully?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- What needs improvement?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Where is our petri dish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Astronomy book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Astronomy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Astronomy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Astronomy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Astronomy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Astronomy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Astronomy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Astronomy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Astronomy project?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how the organization head and program manager directed the organization and Astronomy project?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Team Performance Assessment: Which situations call for a more extreme type of adaptiveness in which team members actually re-define their roles?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Astronomy project?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Astronomy project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Astronomy project?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Astronomy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Astronomy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Astronomy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Astronomy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Astronomy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Astronomy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Astronomy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Astronomy project with this in-depth Astronomy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Astronomy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Astronomy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Astronomy investments work better.
This Astronomy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.