- Astropulse Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Astropulse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Astropulse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Astropulse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Astropulse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Astropulse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Astropulse teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Is the impact that Astropulse has shown?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Are there Astropulse problems defined?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Astropulse strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Astropulse book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Astropulse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Astropulse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Astropulse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Astropulse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Astropulse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Astropulse Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Astropulse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 3, a pessimistic time of 10, and a optimistic time of 2?
- Planning Process Group: In which Astropulse project management process group is the detailed Astropulse project budget created?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a Process Improvement Framework Is Being Used, Which Elements Will Help the Problems and Goals Listed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our organizations weaknesses?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Astropulse project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Astropulse project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Astropulse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Astropulse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Astropulse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Astropulse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Astropulse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Astropulse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Astropulse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Astropulse project with this in-depth Astropulse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Astropulse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Astropulse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Astropulse investments work better.
This Astropulse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.