Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asynchronous learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asynchronous learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asynchronous learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asynchronous learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 863 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asynchronous learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 863 standard requirements:
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How do we manage Asynchronous learning Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Asynchronous learning? In other words, what are the risks, if Asynchronous learning does not deliver successfully?
- Have you identified your Asynchronous learning key performance indicators?
- How do we know that any Asynchronous learning analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asynchronous learning book in PDF containing 863 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asynchronous learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asynchronous learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asynchronous learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asynchronous learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asynchronous learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asynchronous learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asynchronous learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Asynchronous learning project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Asynchronous learning project documentation?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Asynchronous learning project window?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Asynchronous learning project?
Step-by-step and complete Asynchronous learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asynchronous learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asynchronous learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asynchronous learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asynchronous learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asynchronous learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asynchronous learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asynchronous learning project with this in-depth Asynchronous learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asynchronous learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asynchronous learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asynchronous learning investments work better.
This Asynchronous learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.