Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asynchronous Transfer Mode Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asynchronous Transfer Mode related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asynchronous Transfer Mode specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asynchronous Transfer Mode Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asynchronous Transfer Mode improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the Key enablers to make this Asynchronous Transfer Mode move?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Asynchronous Transfer Mode goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- How will the Asynchronous Transfer Mode team and the group measure complete success of Asynchronous Transfer Mode?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asynchronous Transfer Mode book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asynchronous Transfer Mode self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asynchronous Transfer Mode Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asynchronous Transfer Mode areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asynchronous Transfer Mode Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asynchronous Transfer Mode projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asynchronous Transfer Mode Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Asynchronous Transfer Mode project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Asynchronous Transfer Mode project manager a PMP (Certified Asynchronous Transfer Mode project manager) and experienced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously explain this?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Asynchronous Transfer Mode project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Asynchronous Transfer Mode project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Asynchronous Transfer Mode Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asynchronous Transfer Mode project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asynchronous Transfer Mode project with this in-depth Asynchronous Transfer Mode Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asynchronous Transfer Mode projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asynchronous Transfer Mode and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asynchronous Transfer Mode investments work better.
This Asynchronous Transfer Mode All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.