Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Atlassian Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Atlassian related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Atlassian specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Atlassian Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Atlassian improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you stay inspired?
- Think of your Atlassian project. what are the main functions?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What business benefits will Atlassian goals deliver if achieved?
- Does Atlassian appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Is Atlassian dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Atlassian book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Atlassian self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Atlassian Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Atlassian areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Atlassian Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Atlassian projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Atlassian Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Atlassian project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the change agents for your initiative?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Atlassian project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Atlassian project Definition document. Was there a Atlassian project Plan. Were they used during the Atlassian project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
Step-by-step and complete Atlassian Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Atlassian project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Atlassian project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Atlassian project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Atlassian project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Atlassian project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Atlassian project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Atlassian project with this in-depth Atlassian Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Atlassian projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Atlassian and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Atlassian investments work better.
This Atlassian All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.