- Attainment Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Attainment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Attainment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Attainment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Attainment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Attainment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- Will the achievement of our strategic objectives and goals logically lead to the attainment of our vision?
- Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
- Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
- What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
- Have we confronted the most basic question in human capital: Why invest at all in education or training?
- Self-concordance, goal attainment and the pursuit of happiness: Can there be an upward spiral?
- Is there one single service desk for the organization or are there different ones?
- Which approach measures progress toward attainment of those goals?
- What are the differences in earnings by educational attainment?
- What is your plan for competency attainment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Attainment book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Attainment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Attainment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Attainment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Attainment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Attainment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Attainment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Attainment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, but wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Attainment project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Attainment project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Attainment project schedule(s)?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Attainment project?
Step-by-step and complete Attainment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Attainment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Attainment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Attainment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Attainment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Attainment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Attainment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Attainment project with this in-depth Attainment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Attainment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Attainment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Attainment investments work better.
This Attainment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.