Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Attribute-value system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Attribute-value system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Attribute-value system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Attribute-value system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Attribute-value system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your Attribute-value system performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How can skill-level changes improve Attribute-value system?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Attribute-value system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Does the Attribute-value system performance meet the customers requirements?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Attribute-value system book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Attribute-value system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Attribute-value system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Attribute-value system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Attribute-value system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Attribute-value system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Attribute-value system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Attribute-value system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Attribute-value system project success?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Attribute-value system project and its process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Attribute-value system project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Attribute-value system project?
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Attribute-value system project?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Attribute-value system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Attribute-value system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Attribute-value system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Attribute-value system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Attribute-value system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Attribute-value system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Attribute-value system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Attribute-value system project with this in-depth Attribute-value system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Attribute-value system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Attribute-value system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Attribute-value system investments work better.
This Attribute-value system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.