Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AudioCodes Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AudioCodes related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AudioCodes specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AudioCodes Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AudioCodes improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What to measure and why?
- What are the disruptive AudioCodes technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and AudioCodes Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What is the source of the strategies for AudioCodes strengthening and reform?
- Is a AudioCodes Team Work effort in place?
- Does AudioCodes create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AudioCodes book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AudioCodes self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AudioCodes Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AudioCodes areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AudioCodes Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AudioCodes projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AudioCodes Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AudioCodes project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned AudioCodes project manager a PMP (Certified AudioCodes project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in Scope Planning?
- Source Selection Criteria: What past performance information should be requested?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the AudioCodes project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your AudioCodes project management methodology?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
Step-by-step and complete AudioCodes Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AudioCodes project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AudioCodes project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AudioCodes project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AudioCodes project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AudioCodes project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AudioCodes project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AudioCodes project with this in-depth AudioCodes Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AudioCodes projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AudioCodes and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AudioCodes investments work better.
This AudioCodes All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.